Cable tie, also known as tie, lock. According to the material classification, cable ties can be generally divided into nylon cable ties, stainless steel cable ties, plastic spray stainless steel cable ties. According to the function, there are many kinds of cable ties. For example, the wiring equipment industry is divided into self-locking cable tie, label tie, loose buckle tie, anti dis-assembly (lead seal) tie, fixed head tie, label tie, pin tie, aircraft head tie, pearl hole tie, fish-bone cable, weather resistant cable, etc. Well, another concept about cable ties I show you: As the name suggests, it is a belt for binding things. It is designed with a backstop function (except for the movable button type). It can only be tightened as it is tied. There is also a releasable cable tie (loose buckle). It is divided into metal cable tie (generally stainless steel material) and plastic cable tie (generally nylon material). Today, the topic we talk is about nylon cable ties and release nylon cable ties. Let us read together below.
What are releasable nylon cable ties and the use of cable ties?
Nylon cable tie is divided into self-locking nylon cable tie, label cable tie, live buckle cable tie, anti disassembly (lead seal) cable tie, fixed head cable tie, pin (aircraft head) cable tie, pearl hole cable tie, fishbone cable tie, weather resistant cable tie, etc.
The natural nylon cable ties is widely used in Christmas gift factory, electronic factory, wire processing factory, wire and cable factory, toy factory, festive Festival, stationery department store, fresh supermarket, residential daily use, electrical appliances, connectors and other articles.
Due to the particularity of the products (thin wall, large injection process), the mold, injection molding process and materials of nylon tie are very particular. The general new manufacturers need a long process of exploration to produce qualified products. The design has the function of stopping back (except for the movable button type), which can only be tightened more tightly with a detachable cable tie (loose buckle). Certainly, sometimes we also call detachable nylon cable tie as releasable nylon cable ties.
Manufacturing method of release nylon cable tie:
In view of the above defects of the prior art, the technical problem to be solved by the utility model is to provide a detachable cable tie.
The technical scheme of the utility model is as follows: a detachable tie (is also called releasable nylon cable tie), which includes a belt body, a head and a tail, a clamping groove is arranged on the front side of the belt body along its length direction, and an assembly hole is arranged on the head, which is characterized in that: a positioning sheet is arranged in the assembly hole, a cavity is formed on the front side of the positioning sheet, and a card which can be clamped and matched with the clamping groove is formed at the back side of the positioning sheet In addition, the thickness of the trigger and pawl increases gradually from the back to the front. The rear end face of the trigger and pawl is the inclined plane of the lower part, and the clamping angle formed at the top of the rear end of the trigger and pawl is a sharp angle structure.
Using the above technical scheme, the parts (such as the main cable and the motorcycle frame) that need to be tied together are placed on one side of the tie belt, and then the tie belt is around the part, so that the tail of the tie belt passes through the head assembly hole to ensure that the trigger and pawl is fixed in one of the clamping slots, so as to complete the assembly of the tie belt. The operation is simple and convenient, and the fastening parts have good stability. The whole trigger and pawl is tilted upward, and the rear end face of the trigger and pawl is inclined. On the one hand, it can guide the assembly and make the assembly more convenient. On the other hand, it can reduce the friction and make the assembly more labor-saving. The clamping angle at the top of the rear end of the trigger and pawl is a sharp angle, which not only ensures good fixation with the clamping groove and inclination of the gear position during assembly, but also matches with the inclined plane of the rear end of the trigger and pawl, so that the tail of the tie can only move in one direction after passing through the assembly hole of the head, thus avoiding the looseness in the use state. In addition, the trigger and pawl can be fixed in different slots to realize the adjustable ties to meet the needs of fastening different items. The front side of the positioning sheet is provided with a cavity, which has the function of giving way. By moving the positioning sheet forward, the trigger and pawl can be separated from the card slot, so as to realize the dis-assembly of the tie strip, so that the tie band can be reused and the resources can be saved.
Technical characteristics of releasable nylon cable ties:
1. A detachable binding band includes a belt body, a head and a tail. A clamping groove is arranged on the front side of the belt body along its length direction, and the head is provided with an assembly hole, which is characterized in that: a positioning piece is arranged in the assembly hole, a cavity is formed at the front side of the positioning piece, and the back side of the positioning piece is integrated to form a clamping fit with the clamping groove and the thickness of the trigger and pawl increases gradually from the back to the front. The rear end face of the trigger and pawl is the inclined plane of the lower part, and the clamping angle formed at the top of the rear end of the trigger and pawl is a sharp angle structure.
2. The releasable nylon cable ties according to claim 1, which is characterized in that a boss is integrally formed at the bottom of the front hole wall of the assembly hole. The top end of the rear part of the boss extends backward and upward first and then vertically to form a positioning sheet. The trigger and pawl is located at the intersection of the inclined section and the vertical section of the positioning sheet
3. The releasable cable tie according to claim 2, which is characterized in that the inclined section between the trigger and pawl and the locating sheet is transited through a large fillet (c), and the vertical segment of the trigger and pawl and the locating sheet is transited through a small fillet.
4. The detachable tie strip according to claim 1 or 2 or 3, which is characterized in that the top end of the positioning sheet extends upward to form a paddle, which is at least 3mm higher than the top surface of the head.
5. The detachable tie belt according to claim 1, which is characterized in that an anti-wear belt is integrally formed on both sides of the back of the belt body.
6. The releasable cable tie according to claim 1, which is characterized in that the left and right sides of the tail are inverted with oblique angles.